thirty bees forum

How do I create a payment methods bar that includes my SSL trust logo seal

alwayspaws

admin - modules & services - Product payment logos block - configure - productpaymentlogos I entered my block image and the heading.

I still want to get my Comodo SSL seal graphic in there right under it. It doesn't have a field for a second image. How do I get it on there? I indicated on the screenshot where I hope to have it.

0_1497473670859_thirty bees payment logos for products pages.jpg

@alwayspaws did you saw that scroll to top button on the right is buggy. In most of the time it is just floating blue rectangle. Same for the zoom icon on your product image, you can see it in the attached picture above ...

@MockoB No, the buttons work perfectly. I am working on getting the important things done first, and the secure shopping is very important, rather than the color scheme (you reading this, Michael? haha!). Still, I made the colors of my back to top button and the view larger button much brighter, even though the buttons looked good to me. See revised screenshot above. Thanks.

Wow, I know security is one of the most important things but I don't believe you will handle the payments on your site because you are redirected to the payment processor site with every payment. So don't pay too much attention about it, it is more SEO ranking factor than security risk, your ssl sertificate ;) About the color scheme I meant that I don't see the icons in those buttons ... The magnifier icon and the prev,next, top labels once I scroll down on your page. I am browsing it with my iPad, so the issue could be browser incompatibility , although your screenshot is probably on safari for mac ... just check it on your tablet.