thirty bees forum

Error in cart with products with Custom fields

Wartin

Hello. I was having this problem in Stable and it remains in bleeding 1.1.x. I tried in a clean instalation with same results.

Maybe it's a known problem.

1) Create a product with one file field and a text field

2) in the store go to that product, upload a file, write something and press Save.

3) Add the product

4) Keep buying, and then buy the same product, but without any custom field.

5) go to checkout and try to delete the last item.

The whole cart becomes empty.

If you buy the same product once more it shows in the checkout, with the custom file and text.

• 3 months later...

Hello. I'm trying to fix this issue. From cart, each 'delete' button has different GET parameters.

Product with custom field:

https://www.HOST.com/carrito?delete=1&id_product=9&ipa=0&id_customization=60&id_address_delivery=24&token=708157a7a970bf432a003e9df8e7df05

Same product without custom field:

https://www.HOST.com.ar/carrito?delete=1&id_product=9&ipa=0&id_address_delivery=24&token=708157a7a970bf432a003e9df8e7df05

In /controllers/front/CartController.php I can see that 'delete' is filtered and calls processDeleteProductInCart function:

} elseif (Tools::getIsset('delete')) {
                $this->processDeleteProductInCart();

Then in this function I see that it looks for personalizations. Something there is not working.

The problem is that if one erases the product without customizations, the whole cart get empty.

I tried adding an if like this:

if (Tools::getIsset('id_customization')) {

...functions' code about personalization...

}

Or tried setting id_customization to '' or '0' to prevent using the parameter from the personalized product, without success...

Maybe you could help me, or point in the right direction?

Now it's pretty unstable to use personalizations; after the cart is emptied, if I add the same product it remembers last customizations.

Thanks!