thirty bees forum

Hello Merchant's Edition

Traumflug

These recent irritations around the project currently named thirty bees accelerated my efforts to come up with a solid and reliable ground to connect developers with merchants and merchants with developers. Code written and features of the software were and are great, many merchants do their best to help others, just as many developers. This deserves a liberation from business and investor games.

Say hello to

Merchant's Edition

Merchant's Edition has the goal to move the idea of open source into the business area. It's open to any developer working on the core software and basic modules. Their share grows not by the amount of money they provide, but by the work they put in. They can connect directly to merchants and vice versa. Merchant's Edition helps to connect them together.

Next step: provide a chat for both. Those knowing me also know I prefer to do things right over rushing into something 80%. Look at how blazing fast the already provided site is. During development I learned a lot on how to make web pages faster, much of which can eventually be applied to shops running thirty bees as well. Published now already, to show that things around thirty bees are moving forward. Chat is then expected to be the same: fast and secure. Probably based on Matrix and Riot.

You as a shop operator can get support right now. These nagging warnings all the time? We'll fix them. Need an extra feature? We'll write it. No time for technical maintenance and updates? We'll do it. Done by those who know the software best, from the ground up.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3