thirty bees forum

Help needed with Paypal module

netamismb

I need help with PS Paypal module , suddenly I get the message "things don't appear to be working at the moment". I have reached the PS developers and received a new version - which for me is still not working (but solve the issue for others), and I don't know if is because is installed on TB or is module issue?

Any other alternative module that can be used instead? Is TB Paypal module working fine? When I have tested the customer have to fill again all the data, which is not very user friendly .

Is the only payment module i have installed, so i am now in the situation that nobody can buy from the shop 😞

2 hours ago, netamismb said:

Yes, i have installed 3.10.2 which was working just fine until 2 days ago, when started to throw the error message. And now I have updated and installed 3.14.2 but is getting the same error.

ahh, ok - i dont know - i have no problems
is something changed, php or others?

tryed debug mode?

25 minutes ago, netamismb said:

Trying to install TB PayPal module, but I get error 500 on the backend side.

Manage to get rid of error 500 and installed TB Paypal, but on frontend site is not showing, i get no payment method available.

1 minute ago, colorful-ant said:

ahh, ok - i dont know - i have no problems
is something changed, php or others?

tryed debug mode?

have  tried debug and get the 404 from server, is in the image attached That was when I have installed PS Paypal. Paypal_error.thumb.png.342322ecc5b1e050600054b92a4f4e34.png