thirty bees forum

Need a little help on a 500 Error im stuck

The Pellet Guy

Hi Guys

Im not massivly experienced with Thirty Bees but have had an online store with Presta 1.6  for a number of years now that is very busy, when i see Thirty Bees  I just had to have a look

So I decide to move my new business (1 year old)  from CS cart to Bees, build the site then when ready release the beast and shut down the CS cart version, (I purchased and used the CS Cart to Bees Tool)

With the help of you guys its been going really well, im using the community theme I have added all the products images product descriptions set up the payment options and everything was looking good, run numerous tests  dummy purchases  refunds  etc  I have set up all the legals  and im ready to go. (was going to go live tomorrow)

Last night I decided to do one more dummy purchase  and populate the Bees Blog from the Cs Cart site and its all gone wrong  error 505  when i try to access the checkout and the blog has vanished I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the blog  to no avail,  the only edits I have made to the blog settings is disabled on mobiles, I had one error yesterday when I tried to install  the customer loyalty and reward module when i hit install i got the warning this module is already installed  which I thought was strange as it wasnt actually visable to configure it.

Can anyone offer me any advice on which way to move with this, I have obviuosly checked a button I shouldnt have somewhere  but have no real clue

My Config currently looks like this 

CONFIGURATION INFORMATION

This information must be provided when you report an issue on our bug tracker or forum.

SERVER INFORMATION

Server information: Linux #1 SMP Tue Mar 17 23:49:17 UTC 2020 x86_64

Server software version: Apache

PHP version: 5.6.40

Memory limit: 1024M

Max execution time: 0

DATABASE INFORMATION

MySQL version: 5.6.47

MySQL server: localhost

MySQL name: puffdade_thbe465

MySQL user: puffdade_thbe465

Tables prefix: tbl7_

MySQL engine: InnoDB

MySQL driver: DbPDO

STORE INFORMATION

thirty bees version: 1.1.0

Shop URL: http://www.thepelletguys.com/

Current theme in use: community-theme-default

MAIL CONFIGURATION

Mail method: You are using the PHP mail() function.

YOUR INFORMATION

Your web browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.116 Safari/537.36

500error.jpg

Edited by The Pellet Guy

In degug mode this is what I get

ThirtyBeesException

Cannot use object of type Carrier as array

when rendering smarty template themes/community-theme-default/order-opc-advanced.tpl

Source file: themes/community-theme-default/order-opc-advanced.tpl

1:{if $opc}
2:  {assign var="back_order_page" value="order-opc.php"}
3:{else}
4:  {assign var="back_order_page" value="order.php"}
5:{/if}
6:
7:{if $PS_CATALOG_MODE}
8:  {capture name=path}{l s='Your shopping cart'}{/capture}
9:  <h2 id="cart_title">{l s='Your shopping cart'}</h2>
10:  <div class="alert alert-warning">{l s='Your new order was not accepted.'}</div>
11:{else}
12:  {if $productNumber}
13:    {include file="$tpl_dir./order-payment-advanced.tpl"}
14:  {else}
15:    {capture name=path}{l s='Your shopping cart'}{/capture}
16:    <h2 class="page-heading">{l s='Your shopping cart'}</h2>
17:    {include file="$tpl_dir./errors.tpl"}
18:    <div class="alert alert-warning">{l s='Your shopping cart is empty.'}</div>
19:  {/if}
20:  {strip}
21:    {addJsDef imgDir=$img_dir}
22:    {addJsDef authenticationUrl=$link->getPageLink("authentication", true)|escape:'quotes':'UTF-8'}
23:    {addJsDef orderOpcUrl=$link->getPageLink("order-opc", true)|escape:'quotes':'UTF-8'}
24:    {addJsDef historyUrl=$link->getPageLink("history", true)|escape:'quotes':'UTF-8'}
25:    {addJsDef guestTrackingUrl=$link->getPageLink("guest-tracking", true)|escape:'quotes':'UTF-8'}
26:    {addJsDef addressUrl=$link->getPageLink("address", true, NULL, "back={$back_order_page}")|escape:'quotes':'UTF-8'}
27:    {addJsDef orderProcess='order-opc'}
28:    {addJsDef guestCheckoutEnabled=$PS_GUEST_CHECKOUT_ENABLED|intval}
29:    {addJsDef displayPrice=$priceDisplay}
30:    {addJsDef taxEnabled=$use_taxes}
31:    {addJsDef conditionEnabled=$conditions|intval}
32:    {addJsDef vat_management=$vat_management|intval}
33:    {addJsDef errorCarrier=$errorCarrier|@addcslashes:'\''}
34:    {addJsDef errorTOS=$errorTOS|@addcslashes:'\''}
35:    {addJsDef checkedCarrier=$checked|intval}
36:    {addJsDef addresses=array()}
37:    {addJsDef isVirtualCart=$isVirtualCart|intval}
38:    {addJsDef isPaymentStep=$isPaymentStep|intval}
39:    {addJsDefL name=txtWithTax}{l s='(tax incl.)' js=1}{/addJsDefL}
40:    {addJsDefL name=txtWithoutTax}{l s='(tax excl.)' js=1}{/addJsDefL}
41:    {addJsDefL name=txtHasBeenSelected}{l s='has been selected' js=1}{/addJsDefL}
42:    {addJsDefL name=txtNoCarrierIsSelected}{l s='No carrier has been selected' js=1}{/addJsDefL}
43:    {addJsDefL name=txtNoCarrierIsNeeded}{l s='No carrier is needed for this order' js=1}{/addJsDefL}
44:    {addJsDefL name=txtConditionsIsNotNeeded}{l s='You do not need to accept the Terms of Service for this order.' js=1}{/addJsDefL}
45:    {addJsDefL name=txtTOSIsAccepted}{l s='The service terms have been accepted' js=1}{/addJsDefL}
46:    {addJsDefL name=txtTOSIsNotAccepted}{l s='The service terms have not been accepted' js=1}{/addJsDefL}
47:    {addJsDefL name=txtThereis}{l s='There is' js=1}{/addJsDefL}
48:    {addJsDefL name=txtErrors}{l s='Error(s)' js=1}{/addJsDefL}
49:    {addJsDefL name=txtDeliveryAddress}{l s='Delivery address' js=1}{/addJsDefL}
50:    {addJsDefL name=txtInvoiceAddress}{l s='Invoice address' js=1}{/addJsDefL}
51:    {addJsDefL name=txtModifyMyAddress}{l s='Modify my address' js=1}{/addJsDefL}
52:    {addJsDefL name=txtInstantCheckout}{l s='Instant checkout' js=1}{/addJsDefL}
53:    {addJsDefL name=txtSelectAnAddressFirst}{l s='Please start by selecting an address.' js=1}{/addJsDefL}
54:    {addJsDefL name=txtFree}{l s='Free' js=1}{/addJsDefL}
55:
56:    {capture}{if $back}&mod={$back|urlencode}{/if}{/capture}
57:    {capture name=addressUrl}{$link->getPageLink('address', true, NULL, 'back='|cat:$back_order_page|cat:'?step=1'|cat:$smarty.capture.default)|escape:'quotes':'UTF-8'}{/capture}
58:    {addJsDef addressUrl=$smarty.capture.addressUrl}
59:    {capture}{'&multi-shipping=1'|urlencode}{/capture}
60:    {addJsDef addressMultishippingUrl=$smarty.capture.addressUrl|cat:$smarty.capture.default}
61:    {capture name=addressUrlAdd}{$smarty.capture.addressUrl|cat:'&id_address='}{/capture}
62:    {addJsDef addressUrlAdd=$smarty.capture.addressUrlAdd}
63:    {addJsDef opc=$opc|boolval}
64:    {capture}<h3 class="page-subheading">{l s='Your billing address' js=1}</h3>{/capture}
65:    {addJsDefL name=titleInvoice}{$smarty.capture.default|@addcslashes:'\''}{/addJsDefL}
66:    {capture}<h3 class="page-subheading">{l s='Your delivery address' js=1}</h3>{/capture}
67:    {addJsDefL name=titleDelivery}{$smarty.capture.default|@addcslashes:'\''}{/addJsDefL}
68:    {capture}<a class="btn btn-success" href="{$smarty.capture.addressUrlAdd}" title="{l s='Update' js=1}"><span>{l s='Update' js=1} <i class="icon icon-chevron-right"></i></span></a>{/capture}
69:    {addJsDefL name=liUpdate}{$smarty.capture.default|@addcslashes:'\''}{/addJsDefL}
70:  {/strip}
71:{/if}

No problem. I understand. You need to adjust your theme. What theme are you using?

Edit: you use community-theme-default. 

Have you tried to update your store to bleeding edge? Search the menu "core updater" and select "bleeding edge" and "1.1.x". Then upgrade. That way you get a lot of bugfixes.