thirty bees forum

PDF Invoice - Text not fitting right.

Madbits

Question

Here is the issue:

image.png.d54d503d0dfcf9b3bd172e845e31a26a.png

That "e" is written in a different span for some reason.

image.png.79d3a59353c232e053c739dc8a829eab.png

As you can see, it's "Cantitat" and then an "e", where can I edit this to get it fixed?

Also I would like to hardwrite my "tax rate" which is "Rata taxa" in this case, in which file should I look into?

Cheers.

9 answers to this question

1 hour ago, wakabayashi said:

@Madbits I am quite sure, it's the right answer. You have to edit the tpl file, that is rendering your pdf file. I was working the last two weeks extensively on our own invoice template and it always worked like that. 

Mabye I got the downvote wrong, but in my case the answer is now always on the bottom of the thread. That's why it seemed to me, that you didn't answer at all :S

Actually the line I was looking for is on line 74 in the linked file.

Just found it.

Cheers for your answer.

On 8/7/2020 at 3:29 PM, wakabayashi said:

I would guess thats the following line: https://github.com/thirtybees/thirtybees/blob/1.1.x/pdf/invoice.product-tab.tpl#L38 but not completly sure.

Edited by Madbits

2 hours ago, wakabayashi said:

With this infos its probably not possible to help. Are you using an external module that is handling the invoice? Otherwise you need to change your theme pdf templates... Which theme do you use?

Niara, not using any external modules.

Where's the PDF template you're talking of? In the pdf folder located into the theme folder? If so, which one because after looking through all of them, none seemed to have any impact on the invoice pdf.

I edited all of them and none did any change.

Edited by Madbits

On 8/7/2020 at 3:29 PM, wakabayashi said:

I would guess thats the following line: https://github.com/thirtybees/thirtybees/blob/1.1.x/pdf/invoice.product-tab.tpl#L38 but not completly sure.

Doesn't make any changes.

Not even hard coding anything in there impacts the values.

As I stated before above, already tried to edit them to no avail.

Edited by Madbits

2 hours ago, wakabayashi said:

Just downvoting my answer surely doesn't help 😂

Isn't this how the flow of a forum works?

Especially in a technical help topic, upvote the correct answer?

I am not downvoting as an "offense", just trying to use the forum system as intended in order to maintain clean topics.

@Madbits I am quite sure, it's the right answer. You have to edit the tpl file, that is rendering your pdf file. I was working the last two weeks extensively on our own invoice template and it always worked like that. 

Mabye I got the downvote wrong, but in my case the answer is now always on the bottom of the thread. That's why it seemed to me, that you didn't answer at all :S