thirty bees forum

Paypal module thinks TLS 1.2 is not supported

Janvier

Question

I'm recently performed a migration to migrate two different websites to the server hosting my thirtybees installation.

This messed up my payment modules and was unable to take payments for a week!

Long story short I fixed one of the two modules but the Paypal module (thirtybees) thinks the server doesn't support TLS 1.2 even though it does, I checked everything and all is good. It was working fine for years before the migration.

Any help would be greatly appreciated in getting the module working again!

EDIT: clarity

Edited by Janvier

5 answers to this question

Unfortunately it doesn't. I tried adding new credentials, uninstalling, deleting and reinstalling the module, emptying cache but nothing helps.

I get a message after checkout when logging in to paypal about "This vendor cannot take payments at this time".

They also managed to break my atos-sips payment module, the website could no longer read the binaries, so after a server rewind that fixed the atos-sips module but not paypal.

My only option at this point is to rewind the server further, hopefully that will work. If not, I'm lost unless someone can help me find a solution.

Quick update, I rewound the server and that broke ALL my pretty URLs. Good grief, I wasn't expecting things to get worse...

I had to disable Apache MultiViews. What impact will that have, if any?

EDIT: clarity

Edited by Janvier