thirty bees forum

New To This

Russ

Hi Guys, I am new to this script. I installed it because the description text said it was easy - really??

I have been staring at this all day - (I have installed other shops btw like cubecart, abantecart, woocommerce, 

I went to PayPal developer and got my client ID and secret key and inserted these. Then enabled all the paypal website options lower down. It's telling me that TLS v1.2 isn't supported but that's wrong - (it definitely is. I checked here: https://www.ssllabs.com/. The PayPal module didn't disable itsef as well so..)

Anyway I put a digital product (downloadable CD) in products to test out whether PayPal would work and it won't. Also there is NO add to cart button in the item description - just a paypal button and that doesn't work.. it flashes up a screen for a split second which then disappears again.. (https://www.shop1.wingatesbrassband.co.uk/downloadable-music/sounds-of-the-century-cd)

I am so fed up and frustrated. This is upaid graft for me for a band in the UK that is a Registered Charity and unless I get some joy soon I will simply have to uninstall and move on - I don't want to because thirtybees looks nice but I haven't got weeks to sort this out - 

I guess I could do with a full configuration tutorial, had a look on Youtube but apart from a server setup video there doesn't seem to anything else - unless somebody else knows of one somewhere..

Can anybody on here help at all?  (please? 🙏)

Russ

Edited by Russ

16 hours ago, haylau said:

There is an add to cart button for me, so try clearing your browser caches

Also, PayPal fires up and goes to sandbox so seems ok.

Wow thanks ever so much that worked! - and I also made Live keys at PayPal and inserted them and they also worked!

Thanks for your help - feel much better now!

Edited by Russ
  • Like 1