thirty bees forum

Advanced Form does not print

purechoice

Question

I bought the advanced forms from Globosoft soI could customize my invoices.  The problem is the module does not print the invoices or save then as PDF properly. I have been in contact with the developer every day since I bought it bit keep getting the same answer " We will check" . Its suposed to support images in the invoices but I had to give up on that becuase that did not work either.  Really getting frustrated with this company.  

First image is what the invoice is supposed to look like, second image is what it prints or saves as pdf.

Anyone know how to get this to work? Anyone have this module working?

supposed tolook.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-09-12 at 7.21.23 PM.png

5 answers to this question

What a great module - I hope you manage to get it working. I'm very interested myself

I do note that it has not had any updates for a couple of years, and that was for PHP 7.2 bugs. what PHP version are you using? Perhaps frop to 7.2 to check?

Did you ask it it is TB compatable? I know in theory it should be.....

Edited by haylau

I am using 7.4 PHP.  Yes I asked if its TB compatible and was told it was.  If I use the native built in invoice, everything works fine so it has to be the module. So far I am having the developer even understand what the problem is. They keep sending me screen shots saying it works and I keep telling them that the preview works (which is what they are screen shotting) but you cannot save it or print it properly.

Its very frustrating , I feel like I am beta testing for this company.

Edited by purechoice
spelling