thirty bees forum

Smarty error after updating from 1.0.7 to 1.1.0

lukewood

Question

Hi,

I updated from 1.0.7 to 1.1.0 on a test server. All appears to working well in the front end. However, when I try to access Modules and Services in the back end I get a 500 error. Debugging mode gives me the following error:

ThirtyBeesException
Argument 2 passed to Smarty_Internal_Method_CreateData::createData() must be an instance of Smarty_Internal_Data or null, instance of AdyenCw_SmartyProxy given, called in /srv/www/domain.my/html/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_extension_handler.php on line 103
in file vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_method_createdata.php at line 34
Source file: vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_method_createdata.php

15:     * Valid for Smarty and template object
16:     *
17:     * @var int
18:     */
19:    public $objMap = 3;
20:
21:    /**
22:     * creates a data object
23:     *
24:     * @api  Smarty::createData()
25:     * @link http://www.smarty.net/docs/en/api.create.data.tpl
26:     *
27:     * @param \Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase|\Smarty_Internal_Template|\Smarty      $obj
28:     * @param \Smarty_Internal_Template|\Smarty_Internal_Data|\Smarty_Data|\Smarty $parent next higher level of Smarty
29:     *                                                                                     variables
30:     * @param string                                                               $name   optional data block name
31:     *
32:     * @returns Smarty_Data data object
33:     */
34:    public function createData(Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase $obj, Smarty_Internal_Data $parent = null, $name = null)
35:    {
36:        /* @var Smarty $smarty */
37:        $smarty = $obj->_getSmartyObj();
38:        $dataObj = new Smarty_Data($parent, $smarty, $name);
39:        if ($smarty->debugging) {
40:            Smarty_Internal_Debug::register_data($dataObj);
41:        }
42:        return $dataObj;
43:    }
44:}

It seems to be my Adyen payment module which it is kind of important. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Kind regards,

Luke

Edited by lukewood

6 answers to this question

Hi Datakick,

I still get the problem even after completely uninstalling the Adyen module. Is there any way to clear out uninstalled modules manually? I think this AdyenCw_SmartyProxy is probably installed for the registration. 

Argument 2 passed to Smarty_Internal_Method_CreateData::createData() must be an instance of Smarty_Internal_Data or null, instance of AdyenCw_SmartyProxy given, called in /srv/www/childrensbooks.my/html/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_extension_handler.php on line 133
in file vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_method_createdata.php at line 34

I have contacted the developer and still awaiting his reply. I am thinking the best way is to remove this module and replace it with another. 

Regards,

Luke