thirty bees forum

Problem with "Pop up message ou already have the maximum quantity available for this product."

José

Hi everyone:

I'm new to the forum, I'm installing the program, everything seems fine, only when I´m in public store and choose and I want to add any product to the cart I get the message "You already have the maximum quantity available for this product." and can´t proceed

I have already configured Preferences / Product / Allow orders without existing stock, and others have also cleared the browser cache and still do not allow ordering any products.

I can't find any reference in the application or in the forum on this subject.

Does anyone know this subject that can help? 

1 hour ago, José said:

"You already have the maximum quantity available for this product." and can´t proceed

Hello, and welcome.

Are you using advanced stock management? I cannot find a way of limiting the quantity of products purchased (i did found a module in a PS forum, but you're not using special modules I think)

Obrigado a todos pela atenção.

Já tinha configurado como abaixo mostro.

Na aba Preferencias / Produtos acionei a opção

Permitir pedido de produtos para estoque SIM

Em catálogo / Produtos / Quantidades Quadro abaixo

Já experimentei praticamente todas as opções. Com e sem o Gerenciamento avançado de estoque acionado.

Continuo a receber a mensagem 

Desejo usar o sistema avançado de gerenciamento de estoque para este produto.

Quantidades disponíveis

As quantidades disponíveis para o produto atual e suas baseadas são baseadas no estoque em seu depósito (usando o sistema avançado de gerenciamento de estoque).

Quero especificar as quantidades disponíveis manualmente.

Quantidade Designação
LANCIL
Quando fora de estoque

Negar pedidos

Permitir pedidos

Padrão: permitir  conforme definido na página Preferências de produtos

Podem "mexer/alterar" a vontade no admin. Está ainda em instalação e testes pode ser alterado são apenas exemplos, não está configurado.

fica o endereço e acessos http://acorus.pt/cart/admin123/index.php?controller=AdminDashboard&token=2c3ae38dbfd233fceec211545ff4964f

user: geral@acorus.pt

pass: 28q+JKtPRo

Obrigado!

10 hours ago, José said:

Obrigado a todos pela atenção.

you're welcome

It's pretty weird the error... I found a lot of forums searching for the error and the word prestashop.

I see the shop doesn't have a lot of modifications from the very basic instalation. Maybe you could start all over again? Deleting the database and unzipping TB package. After doing it, it's recommended to use 'core updater' to update to the last bleeding edge.

Boa sorte!