thirty bees forum

Block Banner v2.1.0

bhtoys

Question

Having an issue with changing the banner... I use the same dimensions, save it as a PNG, and I keep getting an error image. 
The one time I did have it working, I had brown squares on each end of the banner.

Is there another banner module? Or is there a magical solution to this? lol

Edited by bhtoys

4 answers to this question

On 1/14/2021 at 8:49 AM, zen said:

can we have a look at your problem IRL ?

best regards

I can't. It either shows the default 25% off everything banner, or a MASSIVE "no image" banner that completely moves my site out of monitor range. and I can't have either one showing on the site.

I upload a PDF file, and it doesn't take - even if it's the exact same size as the original. 

5 hours ago, bhtoys said:

I can't. It either shows the default 25% off everything banner, or a MASSIVE "no image" banner that completely moves my site out of monitor range. and I can't have either one showing on the site.

I upload a PDF file, and it doesn't take - even if it's the exact same size as the original. 

I assume you mean a PNG file not PDF...?

I would guess, as I dont recall, that this module would have an img folder in it that would need to have the correct write permissions...?

Otherwise, have you done a reset on the module?  or de-activate, uninstall, delete, re-install?

Edited by SLiCK_303