thirty bees forum

Modifying shipping link on product page?

BlindPenguin

Hi there again,

i'd like to modify the link for shipping on the product page. Currently it's pointing to

https://aurosis.de/de/info/versand-und-zahlung?content_only=1 Which leads to a page without navigation. It would be nice if i could set it to a new tab or a modal. Since i made some changes to the theme, it looks pretty broken as well. I tested it with a fresh installation in my test environment and there it also only leads to a separate page without navigation. Although it looks nicer in the default theme, it's still pretty bad if the customer can't navigate back...

Kind of, yes. I just threw this "replace:'&content_only=1':''" into the module view and now it shows in a modal window. Your link is for the shopping cart. Will this change also be made to the EU compliance plugin, specifically for product page?

And if i may ask: Is it possible to override the style of the compliance plugin? The theme doesn't seem to have styles for that.

This: http://imgur.com/a/mFS0B The link below the product price leads to the strange page. After adding the replace command it works fine.

I'm modifying the theme anyway. Adding additional templates shouldn't be hard, i just need to find out how it works. I'm still new to this system...

i just need to find out how it works

Modules come with their own templates, CSS and JS files. To override them, place like-named files in themes/mytheme/modules, themes/mytheme/css/modules and themes/mytheme/js/modules. Plenty of examples coming with the default theme.

Ok, false alarm. It stopped working and the replace tag didn't do anything. Not sure why it worked at all...

I found out, that one script is missing in product page: ```

```

This one appears in the product listing pages, but not in product pages. According to "position" it should be in the head section. I thought the head section is used at every single page? Anyways, as a quick and dirty fix, i put it into the product.tpl. Let's see how long that one works...