thirty bees forum

no carriers available after upgrade 1.2

I have a problem that I think corresponds since I upgraded to 1.2. The problem is that the items I have added after the upgrade appear not to have a carrier available and yet the ones I added earlier do recognize the carriers. I have not created any new carrier and I have not modified it either so I can not find any other explanation than that, because previously the stores were working perfectly. I don't see anything in the logs that could give me a clue and in debugging I don't get any error.

I don't know if you can help me and find the error in another way?, please.

1 minute ago, jmeca said:

I have a problem that I think corresponds since I upgraded to 1.2. The problem is that the items I have added after the upgrade appear not to have a carrier available and yet the ones I added earlier do recognize the carriers. I have not created any new carrier and I have not modified it either so I can not find any other explanation than that, because previously the stores were working perfectly. I don't see anything in the logs that could give me a clue and in debugging I don't get any error.

I don't know if you can help me and find the error in another way?, please.

For example this is an article that I have added recently

https://expomueble.es/cuadros/flores-y-plantas/pack-2-cuadros-espiral-hojas

and this is an item that was in the catalog prior to the upgrade

https://expomueble.es/dormitorio/sinfonier-4-cajones-sintra-roble-blanco

I don't know if the error can also be caused by an unsupported module.

Hello again, I have found the problem in the advanced stock management that I had it activated and multishop.

I have deactivated the advanced stock management and everything is back to normal.

You will have to check this point if you have it activated because it may be giving you error.

29 minutes ago, jmeca said:

Hello again, I have found the problem in the advanced stock management that I had it activated and multishop.

I have deactivated the advanced stock management and everything is back to normal.

You will have to check this point if you have it activated because it may be giving you error.

I don't think that's an error. If you

• had advanced stock management enabled,
  • and you selected that new products should use ASM, 
  • and your didn't associate your products with warehouses OR you didn't associate your warehouses with carriers

than it makes sense that there were no carriers available. Thirty bees tried to find carrier that can deliver product from warehouse, and failed. That's not error, that's misconfiguration.

No, it didn't work correctly. If it used to work, then it was a bug that you unfortunatelly counted on.

When product in managed by ASM, it must have associated warehouse, and only carriers associated with that warehouse are allowed for product. That's the whole point of ASM.