thirty bees forum

Recaptcha at check out?

bhtoys

Question

Posted this in another section as well. It's happening so much I'm ready to quit ThirtyBees.

Every day my site is hit for card testing. I have a recaptcha set up for new accounts, and it's doing shit. 
EVERY. DAY. One got through today. Spoke to Moneris, my processor and they've never heard of ThirtyBees, so they don't have any input to help me put a stop to this. 

ANY input, suggestions, or help, would be greatly appreciated. 

2 answers to this question

It's a good idea to not tell them about thirty bees, but about PrestaShop 1.6. That's the same for their purposes. If they ask you to "up"grade to 1.7: tell them about the theme being incompatible with PS 1.7.

To stop such abuse, one has to find a distinction between spammer behavior and behavior of regular customer. How do you recognize these abusers?

On 4/24/2021 at 8:17 PM, Traumflug said:

It's a good idea to not tell them about thirty bees, but about PrestaShop 1.6. That's the same for their purposes. If they ask you to "up"grade to 1.7: tell them about the theme being incompatible with PS 1.7.

To stop such abuse, one has to find a distinction between spammer behavior and behavior of regular customer. How do you recognize these abusers?

i got it, thank you for the explanation.