thirty bees forum

Home disappeared visible only logo ( Resolved )

Pietroalberto

What may have happened
2 days ago while I was moving into the multi-store, the house disappeared, only the logo remained, I restored the blackup on the service and everything was okay, today while I was running the prices of the items the house disappeared again on all the shops was visible only the logo, the items were visible without above and below
now i have restored it again
Greetings from Florence

Edited by Pietroalberto

Most content is generated by modules. Without modules, front office shows up almost empty.

Whether a module is enabled is a per-shop setting. A module can be enabled in one shop, but not in another.

Which means, if you go multishop, you might have to enable some modules for one shop or the other.

On 6/10/2021 at 2:18 PM, Pietroalberto said:

What may have happened
2 days ago while I was moving into the multi-store, the house disappeared, only the logo remained, I restored the blackup on the service and everything was okay, today while I was running the prices of the items the house disappeared again on all the shops was visible only the logo, the items were visible without above and below
now i have restored it again
Greetings from Florence

Maybe is so simple, but happened to me sometimes:

• have you checked if your theme modules are disabled?
  • Have you checked if the modules are disabled from Customers->Groups configuration?