thirty bees forum

Add New Carrier

AndyC

Hi All

I can't seem to add a new carrier to my store.. I have 4 already and need to duplicate 1 with a delay in dispatch .... I copied everything over manually as there is no copy option, but I just cannot finish..

There are no errors the finish button just doesn't let me finish. I've also tried every option available to to try and get it to accept.... Is there a way of copying

thanks

1 hour ago, AndyC said:

I can't seem to add a new carrier to my store.. I have 4 already and need to duplicate 1 with a delay in dispatch .... I copied everything over manually as there is no copy option, but I just cannot finish..

You just can't press finnish button? is it inactive?

Check if you have all the tabs completed, for example what happens when the order is out of bounds:

image.png.2329cbcbcd25c5009fa1cbbfc51ab25f.png

Yes, I think you can't duplicate a carrier easily.

Hi

Yes it is sort of greyed out .... or feint, would think it means something is wrong that needs correcting. I've tried to edit every detail to get it to work.. I've edited another 1 to suite all my needs for now, but would like to improve it

Thanks I did. I tried again and found out the issue 

It now seems you have to have a "Maximum package weight (kg)" All my others were set to Zero (0.00), As soon as I put a weight in I could then save, removed it again and I couldn't save

Edited by AndyC