thirty bees forum

After 1.3 update, issue with currency and specific prices

x97wehner

So, I updated my dev site, and then eventually my live site. I found an oddity when I went to enter some new specific prices in for another currency. In my dev site, it works as expected. My product has combos priced at US $5, $10, and $15. Then, there are specific prices entered for Canada of $9, $14, and $19. When viewing the dev site in CAD, I see the correct series of prices. However, when I view my live site with the same product, it always just takes the US prices and converts to Canadian. It completely ignores the specific prices. Obviously, this is a big issue. All other price and product configurations are the same between sites. Additionally, when I add a product to the cart in the live site, the specific price is correctly added there. So the issue is specific to the displayed price on the product page.

Anyone have an idea what file or files would be causing this? Perhaps @datakick? I'm hoping I can just copy that from my dev site to my live site. The sites are almost completely identical so I'm thinking that the update to my live site introduced a bug that didn't happen on my dev site load.

Thanks in advance for you prompt assistance.

Edited by x97wehner

8 hours ago, datakick said:

This does not look like bug in 1.3.0, since it works fine on your dev site. More likely you have some module or override that interfere

I'm going to keep investigating. What core file would be driving this OOB? I'd like to compare between my two sites.

1 hour ago, x97wehner said:

I'm going to keep investigating. What core file would be driving this OOB? I'd like to compare between my two sites.

The prices are calculated by method Product::getPriceStatic(), so classes/Product.php should be the first to check. Look also for override. 

I quickly looked into the code, and there is no recent change in this area

10 minutes ago, datakick said:

The prices are calculated by method Product::getPriceStatic(), so classes/Product.php should be the first to check. Look also for override. 

I quickly looked into the code, and there is no recent change in this area

Thanks will do. Appreciate the help.