thirty bees forum

Order Status showing "Awaiting cheque payment " after PayPal payment.

papagino

Question

Hi guys, I have a little big problem, I installed a new Thirtybees 1.3 on my host in order to replace my current Prestashop 1.6.1.24 shop and imported most of the data from the Prestashop database to the Thirtybees database to get all my customers, inventories, sales... as the migration tools did not work in my case. (Drop, import and renamed tables with tbfz_...) Then I did a Database schema fix under the Core Updater tab in the backoffice to fix discrepancies.

The Thirtybees shop (not live yet and under maintenance) seems to be working fine, except when I tried to make a test sale and paid with the PayPal v5.4.5 - by thirty bees module, the order "Status" is showing "Awaiting cheque payment" instead of "Payment accepted" like it should.

This is telling me that the "tbfz_order_state" and "tbfz_order_state_lang" tables in the database are probably different from the one in Prestashop database.

In order to keep all my previous Prestashop transactions intact in Thirtybees, is there a way to modify the Paypal module so it change to the correct Order Status after receiving a payment? (It is showing Status ID 1 instead of Status ID 2 after a payment is received)

I have attached a screenshot of the Statuses windows in the Thirtybees Backoffice so someone can compare to see what is different.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Dan

Order Statuses.png

Edited by papagino

7 answers to this question

Look into tb_configuration table for 'PS_OS_????' entries. Update value to valid order statuses.

You can use this sql query to find out to what order statuses are config keys currently mapped -- in your case, it will be wrong:

SELECT c.name, c.value, l.name
FROM tb_configuration c
INNER JOIN tb_order_state_lang l ON (c.value = l.id_order_state AND l.id_lang = 1)
WHERE c.name LIKE 'PS_OS_%';

5 hours ago, datakick said:

Look into tb_configuration table for 'PS_OS_????' entries. Update value to valid order statuses.

You can use this sql query to find out to what order statuses are config keys currently mapped -- in your case, it will be wrong:

SELECT c.name, c.value, l.name
FROM tb_configuration c
INNER JOIN tb_order_state_lang l ON (c.value = l.id_order_state AND l.id_lang = 1)
WHERE c.name LIKE 'PS_OS_%';

Ok, I've look at the tb_configuration table and I can see that the value for "PS_OS_CHEQUE" and "PS_OS_PAYMENT" both have "1" as their values and that "PS_OS_OUTOFSTOCK" and " PS_OS_OUTOFSTOCK_PAID" both have "8" as their values.

When I run the SQL query you mentioned, I get this:

885079441_DBQuery.png.00e02975821fabcca32f4f4664fb15f6.png

and when looking at the tb_configuration table I see this:

1649384744_DBPS_OS.thumb.png.782729b78c244baa604341abfc17876a.png

How do I fix this?

Do I swap the values or the Description?

Thanks for your help...

20 hours ago, datakick said:

basically, increment each value by 1

One last question, when I change the values for the correct ones in the database, will this also change all previous orders statuses currently on my shop, or this will only change the statuses of new orders being placed?

Cheers and thanks for your help.

Dan