thirty bees forum

Product import module

Havouza

We have used a ps module called ba importer all the time since v 1.0 but after update tp 1.4 edge it has stopped working and the developer is not around anymore. Is there any other such module that works with tb. I have tested the csv importer but the problem is that i cant import the images. And if I want to import an updated version with new prices I either have to choose take away all products before import which also take away the pictures or if I upload the file again it create a duplicate without the manually uploaded picture.

I looked into that long ago but decided against it. What we need is really only a good module to upload new pricelists. I have found what seems a very good one that can do much more from Myprestamodules. I have very good experience of the developer, we have more modules from him, and he also test them against tb. So it will be that one.

Thanks anyway.

• 4 months later...

Hi

I'm looking for an excellent Product Import module, that does the following

• Import from either CSV/XML, Upload, Google Sheets or XML/CSV live URL from Warehouse/Supplier
  • Imports full product attributes, like: Combinations, Features, Manufacturer, Shipping weight/dimensions, everything
  • Hopefully imports all the above in one import, without having to feed different CSV files for attributes, etc
  • Cronjob compatible
  • Is reliable, proven and stable
  • Can be PS 1.6 but TB compatible module
  • Is not StoreManager (too expensive)
  • Is not DataKick Import (sadly no CSV support 😞 )
  • Has a reasonable price

I've been looking but haven't found anything suitable so far. If you guys have any suggestions, that'd be seriously helpful. 

Thanks

Edited by Theo

On 7/10/2022 at 7:29 AM, Havouza said:

I looked into that long ago but decided against it. What we need is really only a good module to upload new pricelists. I have found what seems a very good one that can do much more from Myprestamodules. I have very good experience of the developer, we have more modules from him, and he also test them against tb. So it will be that one.

Thanks anyway.

Hi
So did you try the module from Myprestamodules? And how is it for you?