thirty bees forum

Installation in Spanish is stopped in 75%

josraso

Question

Well that's what I can not install, I do not know if it's because it's in Spanish or why, always stop at 75% put the following Ajax request failed for process installModules = true with error. Service Unavailable

Attached image Pd: Sorry for my English, I use google translate

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B67eoATSRGuuRVFOWGFhUlVFcFE

• Answers 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

@mdekker Here i sent the report

Request URL:http://xxxxxx.cloudwaysapps.com/install/index.php?installFixtures=true&_=1503141128705 Referrer Policy:no-referrer-when-downgrade Request Headers Provisional headers are shown Accept:application/json, text/javascript, */*; q=0.01 Referer:http://xxxxxx.cloudwaysapps.com/install/index.php?restart=true User-Agent:Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/60.0.3112.78 Safari/537.36 OPR/47.0.2631.55 X-Requested-With:XMLHttpRequest Query String Parameters view source view URL encoded installFixtures:true _:1503141128705

I am sorry for late reply, because i must starting from the beginning.

Thanks

However, as already mentioned above there's need for improvement:

maxinputvars = 10000; (should be enough) max_input_time = -1; (= unlimited) max_execution_time = 300; (or more)

And in case the server has a suhosin extension you should add:

suhosin.get.maxvars = 10000;_ suhosin.post.maxvars = 10000;_

If you have no access to php.ini or/and are not allowed to create one on your own, you can try to change those values through entries in your .htaccess using the following format:

php_value 0000 e.g. php_value max_input_vars 10000

@mdekker i asked server support see blow Hello,

Thank you for your patience.

I would like to inform you, that I have thoroughly checked the configuration of your hosting account and PrestaShop application and all prerequisites for the functionality of the module, including the provided PHP configuration, have been met. Additionally, we do not impose any accessibility restriction, so the module should be able to connect to the remote server.

Would you please provide us with your CloudFlare login details, so we can further investigate this issue

We are looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

Nickola Anastassov

after i send my cdn details seanswer blow Hello,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I have checked the CloudFlare configuration for the domain and it is properly set. To ensure that the CloudFlare HTTP redirect is not causing a connectivity issue, I have temporarily disabled it, however, this did not restore the module's functionality. As the server and your account meet all the requirements of the ThirtyBees script and module and there are no connectivity limitations or blocks for your account, the issues appear to be related to the updater module itself. I would once more advise you to contact the module's developers for further assistance in resolving this issue. In case, that any changes have to be performed on our end, please update us in this ticket or open a new one.

Please do not hesitate to contact us. We are 24/7 at your immediate disposal.

Best Regards,

Nickola Anastassov

dear frind how to solve this issue i successfully updated from 1.1 to 1.2 the same server my site now not any other issue please help thanks

@fathira I think, the better way is to start from the ground. Have you got possibility to check accessibility of TB site from your hosting platform? I mean, have you tried simply make a $ping thirtybees.com or $tracepath thirtybees.com ? What was the answer of that commands?

my cpanel Server information Linux #1 SMP Wed Jun 21 19:37:37 EDT 2017 x86_64

Server software version Apache

PHP version 7.1.8

Memory limit 512M

Max execution time 600 MySQL version 5.6.35-log

MySQL server localhost

MySQL name xxxxxx_aish524

MySQL user xxxxxx_aish524

Tables prefix legq_

MySQL engine InnoDB

MySQL driver DbPDO CHECK YOUR CONFIGURATION

Required parameters OK

Optional parameters OK

try to update 1.2 to1.3
1) using 1.2 updater that 1.2 updater using admin panel very slow i try click updater module update thirty bees button not working and show this mesage START YOUR UPGRADE Your current thirty bees version: 1.0.2 Are you ready to update thirty bees? UPDATE THIRTY BEES

Going to update to thirty bees version: Not available Channel: and i try old 1.1 updater not slowing issue that goog updating result same update button not working and this message Going to update to thirty bees version: Not available Channel: