thirty bees forum

Installation in Spanish is stopped in 75%

josraso

Question

Well that's what I can not install, I do not know if it's because it's in Spanish or why, always stop at 75% put the following Ajax request failed for process installModules = true with error. Service Unavailable

Attached image Pd: Sorry for my English, I use google translate

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B67eoATSRGuuRVFOWGFhUlVFcFE

• Answers 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I've encountered similar problem just few days ago - it was caused by low fastcgireadtimeout settings in my nginx configuration. Apparantly 90 seconds isn't good enough. I increased it to 360s and it went well.

I guess it would be beneficial to split the installModules phase to several separate steps.

It's a hard problem, you have: PHP installation has maxexecutiontime (default 30) Nginx fastcgireadtimeout (default 60) Apache Timeout/ProxyTimeout (default 60)

Then the PHP code may go on doing something really long-running (like loading the database or resizing images). Or something that blocks on an external resource (like a HTTP request to a dead or slow host)

How to handle this mess in a good way, so it always either works or gives a meaningful error message when it doesn't? And even worse when it's an AJAX-request triggering the above...

How to handle this mess in a good way, so it always either works or gives a meaningful error message when it doesn’t?

A long term solution is certainly to do not one Ajax request for all modules, but one such request for each one module.

To solve the problem at hand ... it's a bit of a guess right now, but I think it works to save a list of all folders in modules/, then to remove all these module folders, except tbupdater, before starting the installation. Can be done via shell or via FTP. Then start the installation, the module installation step should finish pretty quickly.

This bare-bones installation should basically work, even with the shop front page being almost empty, no admin dashboard, etc. Then one can install all the modules the usual way, one by one, in Backoffice. It's not even necessary to restore all the module folders.

@roband7 one possible solution is to detach php process from request - installModule will immediately return response, but php process will continue to work (this is basically the same way cron works). There would have to be some javascript on frontend that would periodically check if the process finished yet.

Well if I install in English it installs perfectly, I have also tried to install the version thirty bees 1.0.1 in Spanish and the installation is completed perfectly, I already tried the Options that comment and always stops in 75%, so I will have to Wait to be able to try this new application.

It's not only the modules (similar problem currently with PS 1.7.2 btw). When I tried to upgrade my test installation from 1.01 to 1.0.2, thirty bees install hang when trying to backup. The upgrade could only be completed successfully after I disabled the backup.

hi related issue in my site my version 1.2 the version tbupdater something problem with tb updater admin panel loading very very slow. updater deleted no issue speed good . and i use 1.1 updater not loading issue speed fine and i try to update each updater 1.1 and 1.2 not connect channel see blow Your current thirty bees version: 1.0.2 Are you ready to update thirty bees? IT IS UPDATENOW BUTTON i click hiar Going to update to thirty bees version: Not available Channel:

This is definitely timeout-related issue. When installed TB (with Russian language) for the first time, on clean environment, i've got no issues.

My php/nginx config includes long timeouts - 600 sec, or even 1200. I figured out that values when updated a lot of images.

You have to examine your php and webserver config. .../fpm/php.ini maxexecutiontime = 600 maxinputtime = 600 defaultsockettimeout = 600

nginx.conf: sendtimeout 600s; fastcgisendtimeout 600s; fastcgiread_timeout 600s;

php-fpm.conf: server unix:/run/php/php7.0-fpm.sock weight=1 fail_timeout=600s;

thanks my native php 5.6 Current PHP version: 7.1

see my php default setting

allowurlfopen On date.timezone Europe/London displayerrors Off errorreporting EALL fileuploads On includepath .:/opt/alt/php71/usr/share/pear logerrors On mail.forceextraparameters no value maxexecutiontime 30 maxinputtime -1 maxinputvars 1000 mbstring.funcoverload 0 memorylimit 128M openbasedir no value postmaxsize 64M session.savepath /tmp shortopentag On uploadmaxfilesize 64M good or ?