thirty bees forum

New features, improvements or something else?

the.rampage.rado

New features, improvements or something else?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. We know you already love TB but what will make you loose your mind over it?

• FAQ module
    • Warehousing module
    • Fraud prevention module
    • Additional payment providers (Revolut, Mollie, etc.)
    • Additional tabs module
    • Speed improvements (TB is fast but light is faster :) )
    • Security/anti-hacking enhancements (2FA, hacking hardening and prevention, forced updates for security fixes, etc)
    • Ease of work (BO/processes automation, cron jobs, triggers, etc)
    • AI module

• 2 weeks later...

Ease of Work / None of these
I think that synchronisation with ebay amazon etc etc etc is the most important issue. For shops like mine, a cheap solution is important too.
There used to be a program called Store Manager that could sync with Prestashop 1.6 and had its own module that could sync with Ebay, maybe, for some people. For me, the free help support ran-out before I could get it going but other people may have done better. I left the program installed but not working.

More recently I've had a Stripe bug which says "your order could not be verified" to each customer after each order, so it is a major bug. It stopped when I turned-off a module called "Bridge Connector" that was meant to connect Prestashop 1.6 to Store Manager and from there to Ebay, so I think the system kaput. There is also a message on their web site which I can't read because it dissapears too fast but could be a notice that they're giving-up on Prestashop 1.6 to concentrate on Shopify or whatever.

To summerise, I think that ecommerce is nowadays about syncing ebay amazon etc etc etc as well as having en e-commerce site.

Edited by veganline
shotened summery
  • Like 1