thirty bees forum

How to add copyright footer text in the Niara theme?

MaxStrax

1 hour ago, netamismb said:

I added the copyright in the module blockcmsinfo.

Ok, I managed to add it. Cool!

But, how did you manage to place it in the footer? Just below everthing in the footer? I tried playing with the modules location, but when I try to re-add the hook for it, it just adds it on 'displayHome', which is above of 'displayFooter'.

934856964.JPG

Edited by MaxStrax

3 hours ago, datakick said:

Niara already has copyright section. You can edit content using Community Theme Configuration module

I already know about that module.

But, I was asking it because that module does nothing in my case when I configure the corresponding text for the Copyright notice. Nothing is shown anywhere.

455675675675-3.JPG

455675675675-2.JPG

455675675675-1.JPG

Edited by MaxStrax

It works fine for me.

1. Check that your niara theme has this code: https://github.com/thirtybees/niara/blob/d469fcb47b589783deebe847b77bc8d1c0a1d242/footer.tpl#L17-L21
  2. if the code is there, check that Community Theme Configuration module is enabled (in all stores contexts, in case of multistore) 
  3. if it's enabled, check that Disable non thirty bees modules settings is not on
  4. check Customer group module Authorized Modules - maybe your Visitor group has this module unchecked
  5. reinstall module to ensure all hooks are properly attached

• Like 1

1. Check that your niara theme has this code: https://github.com/thirtybees/niara/blob/d469fcb47b589783deebe847b77bc8d1c0a1d242/footer.tpl#L17-L21
  2. if the code is there, check that Community Theme Configuration module is enabled (in all stores contexts, in case of multistore) 
  3. if it's enabled, check that Disable non thirty bees modules settings is not on
  4. check Customer group module Authorized Modules - maybe your Visitor group has this module unchecked
  5. 👉 reinstall module to ensure all hooks are properly attached

After reinstalling it again, the copyright notice shows as expected now.

Thank you!

• Like 1