thirty bees forum

Moving every product to the main page

CoffeeGuy

Hi guys. Yup I did my research already and cant find it. Sorry... 

On my website I have 3 different categories. You gotta click that category to see the products in it. Well, I want it to display every single product I have in my store on the main page and user can advance to the next page normally. Is there a way display all my products as soon as they visit the site, even if I have to painstakingly do it one by one?? The option of categories would still be available if they need to, I can take care of that part. 

Screenshot 2023-09-28 194318.png

Edited by CoffeeGuy

Just a quick idea how to achieve.
Add all your products in addition to the original category also to category "home". Then you can use the module homefeatured to display the items on the home page.
Take care about the loading size of the main page afterwards. Be sure that it not gets to big.

In general, before making that step, I would consider following things:

• How many of your customers enter the shop on the main page? Mostly customers enter the shop via google or other links direct at a product page
  • Are your customers desktop users or mobile users. Adding lots of items on the main page might make a good overview on desktop, but could be horrible to use on mobile (get an endless scroll list of products and never reach the footer where important information could be found)

Thank you ever so much for replying. I do appreciate it.

I can try what you have mentioned. I have about 300 products. Wont they be able to view like 100 at a time and then click next to get to more? I would think most customers enter the main page, because they are mostly repeat customers or I give them the URL directly. 

Is homefeatured the same as block featured products and how do i get that to display on my main page? When I set the block featured it comes up with a box that says POPULAR and they have to click that to see it, and it only allows me to enter one category

Edited by CoffeeGuy