thirty bees forum

Google merchant center feed issue

x97wehner

Hi, I'm looking for some guidance on the best path forward here. The situation is this:

• We have one domain and one TB installation on it. It's single store.
  • Each product is its default currency price (USD) that is served up from default settings.
  • Each product has a country specific price set as well in their localized currency. (Set when the page loads using the native maxmind behavior)

Google merchant center for non-US countries seems to only be picking up the USD price when crawling as shown in the image below.

image.png.229d5aa021f7bd2edac48eb78cf59d3a.png

Has anyone encountered this behavior before? I'd really prefer not to setup multi-store just to maintain efficiency. Can error be resolved another way?

Thanks.

On 11/1/2023 at 12:58 PM, x97wehner said:

Hi, I'm looking for some guidance on the best path forward here. The situation is this:

• We have one domain and one TB installation on it. It's single store.
  • Each product is its default currency price (USD) that is served up from default settings.
  • Each product has a country specific price set as well in their localized currency. (Set when the page loads using the native maxmind behavior)

Google merchant center for non-US countries seems to only be picking up the USD price when crawling as shown in the image below.

image.png.229d5aa021f7bd2edac48eb78cf59d3a.png

Has anyone encountered this behavior before? I'd really prefer not to setup multi-store just to maintain efficiency. Can error be resolved another way?

Thanks.

No one else has encountered this, or has any idea of an easy way to resolve it? @datakick?