thirty bees forum

What is causing my "Custom Payment Methods" to cause a Warning and Exception in my Error logs.

papagino

Question

Hello people, I have a Thirtybees 1.5 shop.

I have created 2 Custom Payment Methods using the Thirtybees native Custom Payment Methods module.

When checking my Error logs in the Backoffice, I get the following Warning and Exception:

Warning     [CONF_PAY30DAYS _FIXED] is not a valid configuration key     classes/Configuration.php:1111

and

Exception     ThirtyBeesException: [CONF_PAY30DAYS _FIXED] is not a valid configuration key     classes/Configuration.php:1112

Any idea what is causing this and how to fix it?

Cheers

4 answers to this question

I don't think this is caused by custom payments module.

You either have some payment module named 'pay30days ' - with trailing space.

Or you had such module installed in the past, and the name made it to orders table, column 'module'. Or maybe you have imported orders data?

5 hours ago, datakick said:

I don't think this is caused by custom payments module.

You either have some payment module named 'pay30days ' - with trailing space.

Or you had such module installed in the past, and the name made it to orders table, column 'module'. Or maybe you have imported orders data?

Hi, thanks for your response, yes I did import customers and sales from my previous Prestashop store. If I remember correctly, I used the COD payment module from Prestashop and modified it to create the "30 Days to Pay" payment option as Prestashop did not have a Custom Payment Module to do it.

Now, on Thirtybees, I created the 30 Days to Pay payment option with the native "Custom Payment Methods module".

So, if I understand what you said above, it is possible that maybe the problem is because the module name I used when it was created on Prestashop may be different from the module name I have created with Thirtybees Custom Payment Module.

I will check the orders table, column 'module' for orders that was done under Prestashop to see if this is the case.

If this is the cause (module names are different) can I just rename the names in the "module" column for previous Prestashop orders data to the name I now have with Thirtybees for the "30 Days to Pay" payment option?

Thanks for your help...

I believe that you have wrong data in your orders table

select concat('|', concat(module, '|')) from tb_orders where module like '% %';

the column module should not contain space. If the sql above returns some rows, you have data problem.

If that's the case, you can probably fix it by

update tb_orders set module = trim(module);

1 hour ago, datakick said:

I believe that you have wrong data in your orders table

select concat('|', concat(module, '|')) from tb_orders where module like '% %';

the column module should not contain space. If the sql above returns some rows, you have data problem.

If that's the case, you can probably fix it by

update tb_orders set module = trim(module);

The Query did not find anything, however, when looking for sales data created under Prestashop with the "30 days to pay" payment option, the Module Names are different in the database, the name under Prestashop sales was "pay30days" and the new sales under Thirtybees, the name is "custompayments".

See the screenshots below:

Sales made under Prestashop...

Screenshottbfz_ordersOld.png.e3eff29ef97f87ccd960b692e4c2b31a.png

Sales made under Thirtybees...

Screenshottbfz_ordersNow.png.9b75472c67899c49f9082d243c2a49b6.png

If I rename all the "pay30days" in the module column to "custompayments", will this fix the problem or this will cause more problems?

Thanks for all your help...