thirty bees forum

Problem uploading picture

unica e-shop

Question

Hi everyone,

I have some issues:

1. When i try to upload a product picture via the product page i get the following error:

JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data

2. When i try to update to the newest thirthybees i get the following error:

Module 'thirty bees Updater' [tbupdater] is not compatible with target version of thirty bees

I hope someone can help me 🙂 Thanks

Edited by unica e-shop

7 answers to this question

Regarding the second error - you can safely uninstall this module (tbupdater, NOT CORE UPDATER, they are 2 different modules) and update to 1.5.1

If doing so does not fix your first error please come back and we will try to help.

Regarding the 1.5.1 update - you have to do couple more 'fixes' - you have to install the minify module that comes with this version and also choose, install and configure one of the two email transport modules that take care of email since 1.5.

12 hours ago, the.rampage.rado said:

Regarding the second error - you can safely uninstall this module (tbupdater, NOT CORE UPDATER, they are 2 different modules) and update to 1.5.1

If doing so does not fix your first error please come back and we will try to help.

Regarding the 1.5.1 update - you have to do couple more 'fixes' - you have to install the minify module that comes with this version and also choose, install and configure one of the two email transport modules that take care of email since 1.5.

@the.rampage.rado Thank you very much that did help with the secound issue, but the issue no 1 is more serious, do you have any idea of how to fix it? 🙂

1 hour ago, unica e-shop said:

@the.rampage.rado Thank you very much that did help with the secound issue, but the issue no 1 is more serious, do you have any idea of how to fix it? 🙂

This error might be caused by many factors. Did you make any changes to the core (overrides, etc.)?

Is it actually uploading it under this error or not at all?

3 minutes ago, the.rampage.rado said:

This error might be caused by many factors. Did you make any changes to the core (overrides, etc.)?

Is it actually uploading it under this error or not at all?

No, and no it doesn't upload at all, everything else is working - this error only shows when i am uploading product pictures