thirty bees forum

No refund possible

zimmer-media

Question

7 answers to this question

@zimmer-media said in No refund possible:

I can not refund the items when ordering. I enter the quantity and then click on the next field for the price. After exiting the quantity field, my input disappears and the field is empty. Reimbursement of shipping charges has worked.

TB 1.0.2

@zimmer-media thanks for posting this. I haven't reached that stage yet, but need to know.

@admin I need to know this, too!

@zimmer-media Where do you reimburse shipping charges, please?

@alwayspaws

hi stephanie - if you have a refund or a partial refund -> open this order if you need

click on the button partial refund

0_1502885696268_FireShot Screen Capture #257 - 'Orders } Order LDY000064 from Christian Zimmer • Lady Dee´s Gradient Yarn' - ladydee-yarn_com_admin320ixyhps_index_php.png

then scroll down - quantity and price and shipping fees - then you can use "Re-stock products" and/or "Generate a voucher" after click on partial refund -> credit slip-pdf

0_1502885479774_FireShot Screen Capture #256 - 'Orders } Order LDY000064 from Christian Zimmer • Lady Dee´s Gradient Yarn' - ladydee-yarn_com_admin320ixyhps_index_php.png

@zimmer-media said in No refund possible:

@alwayspaws

hi stephanie - if you have a refund or a partial refund -> open this order if you need

click on the button partial refund

0_1502885696268_FireShot Screen Capture #257 - 'Orders } Order LDY000064 from Christian Zimmer • Lady Dee´s Gradient Yarn' - ladydee-yarn_com_admin320ixyhps_index_php.png

then scroll down - quantity and price and shipping fees - then you can use "Re-stock products" and/or "Generate a voucher" after click on partial refund -> credit slip-pdf

Thanks so much! I'm going to copy this reply and test it. I'd give you two points if I could. :)

On Order page I found the AdminOrder section empty. I checked the code and see // TODO: implement refunds

So right now is not possible to refund an order directly on the AdminOrder page? For when you suppose it will be done? If it is not done I can develope it and prodive to you?

Thanks, Daniele

@Derbai I don't know what you exactly plan. But I can only say, that it would be great, if you can improve refunds. I think, this is quite a pain in the system right now.

For my experiece @mdekker and @lesley love to implement user inputs. You can commit on github. My guess is, that this could only be added to Version 1.1. But this is just my guess.