thirty bees forum

No payment method is available for use at this time.

Kevin13952

Question

I've installed Stripe and entered the public and secret keys provided by stripe. I entered both the live keys and the test keys.

My Stripe Dashboard is in LIVE mode. My ThirtyBees module is in LIVE mode.

But when I add an item to my cart and go to pay, I don't have any option for payment and it shows "No payment method is available for use at this time."

I'm in the USA and have ONLY the USA as my zones. My billing and shipping address are both USA locations.

Help!

3 answers to this question

After you add a payment method you have to go to Modules -> Payment and enable this new payment method for the appropriate:

• currencies
  • groups
  • countries
  • shipping methods

Some of the settings are automatic there but some are not. I bet your shipping associations are not active.👽

1 hour ago, the.rampage.rado said:

After you add a payment method you have to go to Modules -> Payment and enable this new payment method for the appropriate:

• currencies
  • groups
  • countries
  • shipping methods

Some of the settings are automatic there but some are not. I bet your shipping associations are not active.👽

Thank you for your help. I went to the Modules>Payment and checked everything and saved for each section. I went back to cart and tried again and still doesn't show ability to pay.

I'm not using Stripe but just made a quick test in my spare installation and it's showing even without proper keys. I imagine you have checkmarks here:

image.thumb.png.c75f47deffa3466cada59bdd0bfa5674.png

And here everything is enabled for your country-currency-visitor group-carrier combination:

image.thumb.png.cd239a0bcce8050b1531be5cdc09bcff.png

The result:

image.thumb.png.9c0a44f89f204aff3297b450f1ad5aa7.png