thirty bees forum

Cache problem

verbatim7

Question

Hi!

First I would like to thank everyone involved in developing thirty bees. As many have already said, this is something that is very much welcome in the Prestashop community.

While playing with thirty bees i encountered a potential issue. After copying my store and migrating that copy to thirty bees, everything was working except caching (tested memcached - same config as on my production store - and redis). I am not sure why, but using the store (clicking around on the front) doesn't add anything to the Memcached or Redis server instances. I tested if the instances work by creating a small test script (using thirty bees code - required the config file and called Cache::getInstance()) to set and get an item to the cache and both Memcached and Redis saved and retrieved data from the cache. I am not sure what could be the issue and am open to all suggestions you guys have.

Things I have done: 1. Made sure everything in backend is set correctly 2. Tried deleting and adding the Memcached and Redis configurations multiple times 3. Tried on a clean migration, no extra modules or configuration changes

Thanks for the help!

4 answers to this question

hi i change to cache to apc,file, redias,memcached, and all but the setting.inc.php define('PSCACHINGSYSTEM', 'CacheMemcache'); how to work this ? sorry may be my bad experience if need changes this file to same admin setted cache driver name?