stuartml Posted June 22 Posted June 22 (edited) Hi ThirtyBees, You may be interested to know that after a few years of trying other stores, I am actually coming back to using ThirtyBees. However, I am running into some things while setting up the new store. One is this error message when trying to upload images. (attached) ... The image does get uploaded, I checked the ftp, but there are no thumbnails in the backend, and no images generated in the front end, and since there was an error, the page needs to be refreshed to see what looks like placeholder images. Edit: I think I installed without having the domain up and running? Edit2: Well... I just created the DB and re-installed everything, and I'm still getting the same error. Edit 3: For a new install you must use the core updater found in the settings to fix this error. Edited June 22 by stuartml added log information
the.rampage.rado Posted June 23 Posted June 23 So you fixed the error by updating the store to the latest version?
stuartml Posted June 23 Author Posted June 23 Yes, it wasn't immediately obvious that I'd need to run the updater after installing the store. I searched for Image upload error and found another person had the same problem and they updated the store to the latest version using the core updater. Problem solved!
the.rampage.rado Posted June 23 Posted June 23 Nice. It's always good to run your store to the most current version as there are plenty of bugs fixed and many security flaws too.
Alaranox Posted Thursday at 09:41 AM Posted Thursday at 09:41 AM On 6/23/2026 at 4:07 AM, stuartml said: Hi ThirtyBees, You may be interested to know that after a few years of trying other stores, I am actually coming back to using ThirtyBees. However, I am running into some things while setting up the new store. One is this error message when trying to upload images. (attached) ... The image does get uploaded, I checked the ftp, but there are no thumbnails in the backend, and no images generated in the front end, and since there was an error, the page needs to be refreshed to see what looks like placeholder images. Edit: I think I installed without having the domain up and running? Edit2: Well... I just created the DB and re-installed everything, and I'm still getting the same error. Edit 3: For a new install you must use the core updater found in the settings to fix this error. bowl games Hi, I’m new here and came across your post while troubleshooting a similar image-upload issue. Thanks for posting the fix! Just to clarify, did running the Core Updater from the settings resolve both the missing thumbnails in the back office and the images not appearing on the storefront? Did you need to do anything else afterward, such as clear the cache or regenerate thumbnails?
pauld Posted Thursday at 12:45 PM Posted Thursday at 12:45 PM Hi, in administration go to: Preferences -> Images. Then regenerate images.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now