Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

TobyMudito

PHP 7.1 PHP message: PHP Notice: tempnam(): file created in the system's temporary directory

Question

Hello, I have installed the lastest Ubuntu Server 17.10 with PHP 7.1 to test the store.

Testing the Theme section, when I want to upload the logo of the store, the following error appears:

• An error happens during the logotype copy.

In the error.log of nginx you can see the following lines:

PHP message: PHP Notice: tempnam(): file created in the system's temporary directory in /var/www/html/store/controllers/admin/AdminThemesController.php on line 2855" while reading response header from upstream, client: 192.168.1.68, server: www.store.com, request: "POST /admin1234/index.php?controller=AdminThemes&token=e2190e35953c445da7147b17e0ed7629 HTTP/2.0", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/run/php/php7.1-fpm.sock:", host: "www.store.com", referrer: "https://www.store.com/admin1234/index.php?controller=AdminThemes&token=e2190e35953c445da7147b17e0ed7629"

2017/11/04 12:42:33 [error] 1039#1039: *1512 open() "/var/www/html/store/img/store-logo-1509795337.jpg" failed (2: No such file or directory)

I have seen there is and old bug created with similar content, and the idea to fix it was to find other function instead of tempnam().

Is a problem of PHP 7.1? Is interesting to keep that TB is compatible with PHP 7.1? Should TB provide a php.ini config file sample to fix it? Do you recommend to work with PHP 7.0 instead of 7.1?

Thanks!!!!!

5 answers to this question

Hmm i am not sure but this might be a permission based error.

But it can actually be a bug in 7.1 to https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=69489 - i am not 100% sure whats going on here.

TB runs on basic settings more or less, so no reason for a php.ini

The problem was that some files were missing in the server due to .gitignore configuration. After copying it. Everything worked fine. Thank you!