thirty bees forum

dashactivity

SLiCK_303

Well, I got sick of the Online Visitors and Traffic info being wrong on my site. I don't know if I have google Analytics setup wrong or what. So I went back and revisted dashactivity v1.0.0, and updated it a little, now my stats are the way I expect them to be. Here it is if you wanna use it too. I set the version for 1.0.1 which was never used. The problem being that TB sees that and wants to update it, I just ignore that. 01513049146056dashactivity_v1.0.1.zip

Tomorrow we are announcing a GitHub community repository, where we will have members of the community sign up to oversee it. They might make a good home there. We are hoping it will be a place for modules that the core does not actively maintain, but the community does and should be hooked into the store as well under a contributor called the community.

@slick_303 The github workflow is based on *Pull requests*, which basically means you fork (copy) the project you want to make changes to into your own project, commit the changes to a branch on your project, and then "request a pull" of your changes to the original project. This last step is done through a simple click on your project's github page. Learn more here: https://help.github.com/articles/creating-a-pull-request/

I just activated a new forum for github and free module questions / issues. I am opening the community repo tonight in just a little bit. I am going to fork some interesting modules to it, that I think might have potential, but need to be made compatible / checked.

I updated my version of this module. I changed the version to 6.0.0, so it doesnt try to update it all the time, plus I know TB will never go up to that version number. I also modified the sql calls to the newer way of doing it. https://github.com/SLiCK-303/dashactivity/releases