thirty bees forum

cron jobs

zimmer-media

Question

14 answers to this question

I could never get v2.1.1, in 1.0.3, working anyways, wait for the version in 1.0.4, it actually works.

edit: hmm. same version in both. So I dont know what the problem is. Hopefully someone else can help ya.... edit2: Mine not letting me add anything either, all three of my sites, hmmm

this is after you installed the new version? I dont know what to tell ya. It works fine for me on my 1.0.3 site and my 1.0.4 site. You're entering in all the info right? Like the description (a simple name) and the Target Link? If 2.1.0 worked for you, id stick with that then...

Yes, on the latest cron version you mentioned. I had a running cron back from PS1.6 with all the fields and I can't even edit it and save it.

I had to disable it and create the cron job in the OS. Not sure this is a php7 issue.

Also where can we find 2.1.0? Is there a way to prevent it from updating when we click update all modules?

Thanks.

so this is a migrated site? I would uninstall the cronjob module, then delete it, then install what comes up, which will be 2.1.2. If that doesnt work, then here is the link for 2.1.0. https://github.com/thirtybees/cronjobs/releases/tag/2.1.0 Doing this will delete your current jobs, and you'll have to reenter them. So maybe a db backup first would be good.