thirty bees forum

Order is not created, but payment are accepted

unica e-shop

Question

Hi,

We have been expericing some strange problem on our webshop: www.unicae-design.dk

When a customer enters all his detalis and payment detalis, a message shows up: "something went wrong, please contact page owner or payment provider"

But the payment are received, and customer is created, but no order is created, nor does the customer or we get any notification mail about order accepted.

I used the debug mode, and got following on my order page, before the payment window:

Notice: Undefined index: boostrap in /var/www/unicae-design.dk/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/7f/17/13/7f1713800c61670f93214bac2a405b7b0499cdb3.file.onepagecheckout.tpl.php on line 126

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/unicae-design.dk/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/7f/17/13/7f1713800c61670f93214bac2a405b7b0499cdb3.file.onepagecheckout.tpl.php on line 126

Could anybody help. Thank you.

12 answers to this question

I don't believe the error you posted has anything to do with the problem. This error is probably a missing variable that has no effect on order. I think you should check your payment module, maybe its not fully compatible with thirtybees. The payment module is the one that process the order after the payment accepted. Try installing a different payment module (bank wire / check / cod / paypal) just to see if it solves the problem.

2 comments to you. 1. never use a real shop with debug mode turned on 2. you have a error with 'appagebuilder' module (Table 'unicaedesigndkdb.tbwishlist' doesn't exist)

Dear @yaniv14 ,

Thank you for your answers and comments, i contacted the payment provider, and they tested thier module and they told me that they can see that it all worked fine until 15/2, they also tested the module with prestashop 1.6 and it did work there. And as i told you i have the same payment provider and module on another thirty bee shop and it doesn't have any problem.

And to your comment no. 2 should i then creat new table with the missing name?

Do you use the same tb version on both shops, same onepagecheckout module version, same payment module version? Do you use the same hosting provider on both shops? Do you use the same php version on both shops? Did you change anything after 15/2? Still I recommend you to test with a different payment module/method just to determine which part/module need to be fixed.

About the 2nd issue, no you should not manually create this table. you need to check the module it self.

@unica-e-shop I do not know if it will help you or others this. AND its not your question. On the product page you have in the view double plus and minus button double in the display.

0_1522024545368_aadab54f-a59e-485c-90d3-0d5ba8a55856-grafik.png

for example on standard theme and others 0_1522024596552_7da94733-3f04-455b-9e37-901ba36b3fd7-grafik.png

go to your theme and change in your product.tpl from <input type="number" min="1" name="qty" id="quantity_wanted" class="text text-center form-control" value="{if isset($quantityBackup)}{$quantityBackup|intval}{else}{if $product->minimal_quantity > 1}{$product->minimal_quantity}{else}1{/if}{/if}" /> to <input type="text" min="1" name="qty" id="quantity_wanted" class="text form-control" value="{if isset($quantityBackup)}{$quantityBackup|intval}{else}{if $product->minimal_quantity > 1}{$product->minimal_quantity}{else}1{/if}{/if}" /> result without double plus and minus button 0_1522024808980_f2bec3a6-3c31-4851-822e-2264f7c2bdb1-grafik.png

sorry my mistake - i forgot text-center

<input type="text" min="1" name="qty" id="quantity_wanted" class="text text-center form-control" value="{if isset($quantityBackup)}{$quantityBackup|intval}{else}{if $product->minimal_quantity > 1}{$product->minimal_quantity}{else}1{/if}{/if}" /> 0_1522025495336_bbc9dba2-2b08-4e86-b9a5-e30cd5b6c91c-grafik.png