thirty bees forum

Invoice messed up

Manisch

Question

Good morning,

I have an invoice issue. Some information is missing like the customer's address or the logo. Other lines seem to take the data from ALL orders like the payment method.

They were displayed correctly a few days ago and I think the only thing that could have effected them should be the migration/import of old customers and orders. But looking to the backoffice, they "should" have been imported correctly.

Any ideas? :D

0_1521887524283_000245-(1)-1.jpg

23 answers to this question

It looks the same as yours, but It's too long to show, it was a 5 page order, with 17 pages of Payment Method... The only thing different about it is, that on page 4 it shows the correct total, with two of those payment methods showing. Then the next page it whose the total for 1 product, then 17 pages of payment method.

Hmm, I though I checked it. At least I took a look at tb_orders and it seemed fine to me. Every order still has it's own, unique ID and it's not like a customer can see every order of everyone ever made.

But on the other hand I can only explain this error by some wrong linked database entries. I just don't know where and how to check...

@zimmer-media Still looks fine to me, but I'm no expert in databases. All ID and order-references are unique :/

@SLiCK303 I actually kept the ps prefix. I tried to import the databases but hat troubles to get logins working, even with changing the keys. In the end I used Store Manager for the import. Is your Logo and customer address missing, as well?

@manisch this really seems like some data integrity problem caused by botched data import. I'd guess data from different tables were incorrectly paired, possibly referencing non-existing documents. I could have a look at your data to confirm this, but it probably won't help you much. It would be hard to fix the data in place - it's probably better to do the import again.