thirty bees forum

Order confirmation email order_conf - no delivery time listed

DRMasterChief

Question

Hi, we will go live with the TB shop in the next time. Unfortunately we have expected a problem:

In the order_conf mail which is sent to the customer, there is no "delivery time" given. It is necessary by law to give the delivery time for each item in this e-mail to the customer. The delivery time has to be the same as given in the shop for each item near the price.

I am not sure if this problem came from the core of TB, or theme or module "advancedeucompliance" or from all of them when they are working together.

I think -usually- the delivery time should appear in the order_conf mail, but it doesnt? Or is this not supported by TB shopsystem by default?

Do you know where we can have a look at or what to change ?

(attached a picture how it should look, not a picture from our shop, only for example) 0_1524909648603_deliverytime_order_conf.jpg thank you

7 answers to this question

Hi, yes absolutely, everything would be an option :)

My mails/de/orderconf.html and mails/de/orderconf.txt are already changed to my needs, so it is no problem to change them.

But i dont know where the information has to come from.... i read about that these has to come from payment modules or something like that. Could this be true?

Thank you

Ahh no, you mean in the AEUC module the first two points?! Delivery time (in stock) and Delivery time (out of stock)

But this is not suitable for the correct information which has to be sent to the customer. I need the specific availability for each product, and it can be a lot of more than just these two points from above. We have items with 1-2 days, 4-7 days, 10 days and non available items. We just need the possibility to get this data from each product configuration, which we set in the product configuration.

Please find 2 pictures here, hopefully now it is clear :)

0_1525115162015_deliverytime_order_conf_2.jpg

0_1525115242954_deliverytime_order_conf_3.jpg

Unless I miss something, there's simply no such feature, so the general approaches apply:

• DIY
  • https://store.thirtybees.com/services

... and becoming aware of these availability settings in core I wonder a bit why AEUC implements it a second time.

you are right, the AEUC is useless in this point and does not meet the problem. I thought about the Service already, how long does this take?

The information should get from the setting from the product or from the cart (which uses the same availibily settings from the product site as shown in the 2nd picture). I can implement it in the mail template, but i dont know how to configure where it has to come from.