thirty bees forum

Which installation version is the best today.

arek_karnia

Question

Hello, Can I ask for information on which version should I start to build a new store, 1.0.3 or 1.0.4 RC? I do not have access to shell so I will not use composer. The store should work within one week. This is a migration, so orders will be processed right away. I checked the version 1.0.4RC and I do not see any problems. Problems that appeared (sending an e-mail) were easy to remove. All modules (about twenty) from Prestashop 1.6 seem to work correctly. Some of the modules are from your partners like (mypresta and PresTeamShop).

I understand that a new version will be released soon but I have to start working today :) And I would not like to have problems with the upgrade to the latest version

Greetings, Arek

5 answers to this question

Thank you for your answer. I have read another thread and I see that the best option is to open access to shell and use git and composer.

I have bad experience with upgrades, I would prefer to check everything before starting the store. And wait a month or two after the upgrades appear.

Thanks for the answer. I've been testing new version for two days, so far everything is great! For up to two weeks, I move my operating store (now it's a SaaS solution) on TB . After the few first transactions in the store I will try to raise my support at Patreon :)