thirty bees forum

Display the "on sale" icon on the product page ........

colorful-ant

Since PS 1.5, I still do not know why this option is separate. With the current laws within the EU and Germany, I think, this option is pointless.

For me personally, it would be more helpful if this option works automatically when a discount is entered in the product. In the process, this function should be deactivated automatically with the icon after the discount period has expired.

0_1530742698598_onsale.png

i understand your point but what if every product in your shop has a discount (because you want to be cheaper then the normal stores) Then your products get all this label and there will be no special offer anymore.

In my case: all my products are 10 to 25% cheaper then the normal prices, so people see this discount already and i dont want them to be flagged as a special offer. I do this only for the very special offers so customers recognize this in an easy way.

@baarssen said in Display the "on sale" icon on the product page ........:

In my case: all my products are 10 to 25% cheaper then the normal prices

OK thanks, I understand it a little better now. I think that I do not think so alone. An option "on sale", if a product has a discount for a short period of time, it would be very helpful. If the "on sale" option would work for it automatically. Thinking about which products have no discount and then removing the option is not just extra work, sometimes one is overlooked, and so on. I do not know how else we would make this work easier.