thirty bees forum

Manufacturer page displaying "Showing 1 - 0 of 1 item"

b_otho

Question

Hello,

I'm trying to configure my manufacturer pages. However, all pages display " Showing 1 - 0 of 1 item" and the pager does not seem to work. The page only displays one product even though there is multiple products connected to the manufacturer.

If I change the pagination under Preferences > products I can get it to display all products, but it still says "Showing 1- 0" etc and the pager does not work.

See screenshot below.

0_1535451334989_Skærmbillede 2018-08-28 12.07.28.png

7 answers to this question

When I enable debug mode and go to the manufacturer site it displays this:

[ThirtyBeesDatabaseException]

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND productshop.active = 1) AND ( AND productshop.visibility IN ("both", "' at line 6

SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT ps.id_product) FROM tb_product_supplier ps INNER JOIN tb_product p ON ps.id_product = p.id_product INNER JOIN tbproductshop productshop ON (productshop.idproduct = p.idproduct AND productshop.idshop = 1) WHERE (ps.id_supplier = 35) AND (ps.id_product_attribute = 0) AND ( AND productshop.active = 1) AND ( AND productshop.visibility IN ("both", "catalog")) AND (p.id_product IN (SELECT cp.id_product FROM tb_category_product cp LEFT JOIN tb_category_group cg ON (cp.id_category = cg.id_category) INNER JOIN tb_category ca ON cp.id_category = ca.id_category AND ca.active = 1 WHERE (cg.id_group = 1) )) LIMIT 1

at line 808 in file classes/db/Db.php 803. if ($webserviceCall && $errno) { 804. $dbg = debugbacktrace(); 805. WebserviceRequest::getInstance()->setError(500, '[SQL Error] '.$this->getMsgError().'. From '.(isset($dbg[3]['class']) ? $dbg[3]['class'] : '').'->'.$dbg[3]['function'].'() Query was : '.$sql, 97); 806. } elseif (PSDEBUGSQL_ && $errno && !defined('TBINSTALLATIONIN_PROGRESS')) { 807. if ($sql) { 808. throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError().'

'.$sql.'
'); 809. } 810. 811. throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError()); 812. } 813. } DbCore->displayError - [line 460 - classes/db/Db.php] - [1 Arguments] DbCore->query - [line 709 - classes/db/Db.php] - [1 Arguments] DbCore->getRow - [line 739 - classes/db/Db.php] - [2 Arguments] DbCore->getValue - [line 373 - classes/Supplier.php] - [1 Arguments] SupplierCore::getProducts - [line 490 - classes/controller/FrontController.php] - [7 Arguments] FrontControllerCore->getRelPrevNext - [line 379 - classes/controller/FrontController.php] - [2 Arguments] FrontControllerCore->getSeoFields - [line 277 - classes/controller/FrontController.php] FrontControllerCore->initContent - [line 113 - controllers/front/SupplierController.php] SupplierControllerCore->initContent - [line 366 - classes/controller/Controller.php] ControllerCore->run - [line 743 - classes/Dispatcher.php] DispatcherCore->dispatch - [line 33 - index.php]