thirty bees forum

How to get fastest ThirtyBees?

wakabayashi

Question

@mdekker said in How to get fastest ThirtyBees?:

requireonce(): Failed opening required ‘/home/admin/domains/domain.co.uk/publichtml/shop/tools/pclzip/pclzip.lib.php’

With thirty bees it is no longer needed to require the file first. It is being autoloaded as it should be. Is the store commander connector open source?

So how do I get it working? Store Commander is a paid module.

@mdekker said in How to get fastest ThirtyBees?:

Create a dummy php file at that location. It needs to have just this content: <?php

OK, I created an empty php file and uploaded it into /tools/pclzip/

Now I get the following error when I try to install Store Commander

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/home/admin/domains/domain.co.uk/public_html/shop/modules/storecommander/storecommander.php: Class 'PclZip' not found

What do I do now?

@crosscut01 said in How to get fastest ThirtyBees?:

@alwayspaws said in How to get fastest ThirtyBees?:

Does store commander allow the creation of products to prepare them for combinations or do you still have to create single products and then add their combinations?

Yes - you can create combination products singly from the SC back office interface, or up to about 30 at a time easily from a .CSV import.

@crosscut01 Sorry to revisit this question but everything is going downhill for me.

Do I create the .csv separately like I have been or does SC have a csv generator. (lol - maybe I'm in fairytale land!)