thirty bees forum

How do I add blocks in positions like indicated here....

CoffeeGuy

Question

22 answers to this question

I had to have a few goes as well before I got it right Go back into html find the source code tab it's to the left of B (circled in red in image) Just type something in there and for starters just make it top as thats where I have something and save

0_1540752761027_Capture.JPG

Yeah, I did :(

By default it says "enter code here". I changed it to text. But when I save, no matter if I choose top, left, right, whatever, it doesn't save my text in the editor. It displays like this on my webpage.

www.bryankollar.com/help-thanks-3.JPG

Enter the code still remains, even though I changed that text and said "Left". Even when I go back into the module, it's like it's not even saving

And another thing, Andy. It's not showing ANYTHING at all in my left or right column. I have left and right column enabled in my theme. But - nothing is showing no matter what I select to appear on the left and right. I wish you can log into my store to help :(

Something's wrong with my left and right columns. If I give you access, do you have time to help? Please don't feel obligated. I'm having a designer make a commercial video for my website and I need to put them in the left or right columns, or at least move blocks around from bottom to top

You pretty much doing what I am .I'm also a newbie at TB lol. I do dial into Pc's for work , but I honestly wouldn't trust a stranger dialling in Just try 1 last thing tick the box that says "Use original editor (default tinymce)" mine is if you read it says own text

I do have left and right enabled, and even chose what to list on both of those sides, but NOTHING is coming up. To make it simple and sweet, now all I want to do is move that block of text at the bottom of my page to the very top. That's it. There's no way to even do that. What's your website?

@CoffeeGuy check this link: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/317382-tutorial-how-to-display-the-left-and-or-right-column-on-pages/ about the columns. Once you manage to display them it will be easy to hook the HTML box module in one of them I suppose.