thirty bees forum

Google Analytics Code

AndyC

Hey all Just looking for some help here .. I have been trying to install the code on my website ..I followed a prestashop walk-though ,but as soon as I put the code in the header my website goes to 500 page and stays like that until I remove the code. I have even gone as far as putting the code in various places just to try and find a solution , but so far they have all lead to an error. I did read somewhere that you should or could wrap it with something ,but can't for the life of me find that same post again. tia

Maybe I'm getting them mixed up Your first 1 I have set up correctly with my ID now . So you do not need the API .. I thought they worked together. Will look in a few days time to see if there is any info on googles actual analytics site

You don't need Google Analytics API module -- that one is used to fetch data from google analytics back to your store. It's not really that useful. Just install Google Analytics module, configure it, and you should immediately see visitors in your google analytics account