thirty bees forum

Ebay and ThirtyBees inventory

CoffeeGuy

Question

I am 99.99% sure that this can't be done, but I guess it can't hurt to ask. I sell mostly on Ebay. Then when I send out the order, I include a business card directing them to my website for cheaper prices. Now - when I sell on my website, I have to manually go into Ebay and remove that quantity, otherwise I won't have enough product if someone buys from Ebay with the wrong quantity. Any way to do this automatically? Some kind of Ebay module???

6 answers to this question

No problem. I don't know if you are aware, but there are modules like this for most major platforms. What they expect is that you enter things in your shop, then they can push the products to the platforms. That way you do not have to enter things 2 or more times, you can just have one site to manage all of your listings.

@lesley said in Ebay and ThirtyBees inventory:

There are ebay modules like this one, https://store.thirtybees.com/shop-modules/administration/thirtybees-ebay-intergration-prestabay?search_query=ebay&results=3 that should sync the inventory.

@lesley I just took a look at the module in the Thirtybees you've linked. The first thing I noticed is the compatibility of the module, it stops at version 1.03. If I wanted to buy this module I stepped away because of this. Maybe you should ask the developers whenever a new TB version is released the adapt the compatibility of the modules in the TB store.