thirty bees forum

duplicate TB website

hedgehog

Is it possible to duplicate my TB website? I have a TB website set up, will all the design/setting i need. Can i just copy it to the another domain? So i can have multiple similar sites, rather than installing a new TB website and making all things i need from scratch.

@the-rampage-rado Oh i'm not sure if this will work, since i need 2nd copy which later can be edited independently of the 1st website. I'm planning to delete all the products/categories on the new website, so i will end up with 2 websites with different products, just with the same design/settings. So if i will just point 2nd domain to the 1st website i think this won't work this way

You can assign which products to use where in multistore. So you can see all of them or only the ones you assigned for the shop you are working on.

I ditched multistore couple of years ago because it was too buggy at least in ps 1.6.0 stages and no real work was done there. I don't know how much progress is there in tb but now I'm building all my shops one by one, yes there is some 2-3 hours work to get everything up and running as I want it but most of it is theme config and design work so it can't be saved in multistore.