thirty bees forum

Bulgarian income angency madness relating online shops

the.rampage.rado

I just had to tell you about this nonsense! 😄

Our income agency (or at least some people working there) is so stupid that in attempt to counteract on big ventures and hospitality sector using software to manage their bussiness they introduced a requirement for each and every online store operated by Bulgarian company in Bulgaria to have their payment receipt printer connected permanently to the software operating the site.

And they not only mean ERP syncing with TB or PS and then the cash receipt printer to be connected to the ERP. They want each and every warehousing, eccomerce or large (SAP large) ERP or CMS to be connected with the machine. Even better they require that if no connection is detected the user should not be able to complete their order.

They did this because large % of the sales in hotels, restorants and bars are unaccounted and VAT is stollen that way but they wrote down the requirments so stupidly that they are now forsing all companies (not only eccomerce ones) using some sort of "order tracking software" (warehouse software falls here too!) to have a module which connects to their cash receipt printer.

And not only that but they require access to all db in this system (no data privacy from their side of course!) and their souce code. I'm still waiting for SAP to reveal their source to those ignorent corupt bastards... Right after that I'll send my link to TB's github so they can know how rich I am that I have to have second job otherwise I would not be able to pay my rent, put food on the table and pay my bills... 

It's like everywhere, where the state requires that software for issuing bills is connected to the state.

We have something like this here in my country, called Tax Cash Register. If you operate with cards or payment on delivery, you have to apply for it,

and every invoice issued such way should include state generated QR code, so the receiver of the bill can scan it in phone app to verify if his invoice was

registered in states database.

In my country It's not required for direct payments like Paypal and Bankwire.

I don't issue invoices through online shop, As with every order only proforma is issued. So payment is by proforma (pre-invoice) and after that I manualy issue the invoice in software that applies to the states laws. (invoicing software should register all changes on invoices, not allowing deletion etc..)

And as I use only paypal and bankwire i don't need to generate invoices with QR codes.

Edited by toplakd

The QR code on every cash receipt was also introduced with the same legislation.

I 100% agree that if implemented correctly such changes in the sector should lead to more taxes and less 'grey' sector where merchants operate without companies, etc.

But keeping in mind I live in Bulgaria, the most corupt place in EU I highly doubt that the information they collect will be used as it should be.

I have no problem to update my cash register software and even apply fixes to my invoicing software (which is website based and costs nothing). But when some stupid people try to force additional burden on small merchants this I can't accept. The requirement is as follows - if you accept payment with card or by cash on delivery you should connect your register with your shop. Who, how and when will write you the software (because it have to be executable software on your server or PC, located where you operate) that must be synced with the shop (which can be hosted on another continent) - nobody knows... I bet even in the income agency nobody thought about this use case. And I believe even syncing local software is not permitted - the original software will have to be 'connected'. How a php app located kms away can connect with my register - I don't know. 

And then there must be some sort of API for all register manufacutrers where all calls are listed so the software engeneers can write one code per system that fits all cash registers - no, no... every manucturer will have it's own way and thus making their machines work with only their software (not only online based).

Of course the telecoms rised the price of the cash register sim cards by double or triple.. This have nothing to do with this new nonesense.. no... :)

We have exactly the same here.

Software for creating bills has to be connected to internet and synced with the states API so it generates the QR codes and adds them to the invoice.

I belive some have developed the connectors for prestashop and the the external invoicing software in our country.

Most shops do operate on proforma basis, so shop only gives you order confirmaion and invoice is supplied together with order on delivery,

as that invoice is generated in other (API connected) software and includes the QR and some addition EOR codes for tracking the issued invoices.

We had 1 year pre-operational time before ithe Tax Register was required, but most of the solutions came out 1 week before it came to the reality.

Even the state was very late with their API solutions and documentations how and what to do 🙂

Universal Selling platform can not be and it will never be compatible with all the laws in the world out of the box.

Especialy when coming to invoices, as each country has own laws how and where invoices can be made, what needs to be included,

can they be edited afterwards.

I buy from some big shops for all around EU and many of them dont have the invoices in shop.

They mail the invoice after order is placed, or they ship it together with the order.

In shop there is only order-confirmation.pdf which list the things that were bought.

Edited by toplakd