thirty bees forum

knowband 1 page checkout users

AndyC

Is anyone having issues with their checkout .. As on my main site I have it installed and is working fine, but every time I try and change something it seems to disable everything and then the cart ends upbeing squashed up to the left. The only way I can restore it is to do a complete site restore from a backup.  I have just done a clean install of the latest version of TB installed the checkout tried to do some changes a few days later and the exact same thing has just happened. As far as I know it worked fine in the 1.07 version as that is where I started off on... I am over the 3 months period so would have to pay to get the work done 

Capture.JPG

Yeah I tried upgrading by just installing new files and completely un-installing and reinstalling module, still did it and the insecure image returned on https as well so had to do yet another restore from backup. Thing is if I don't touch it it works fine but as soon as I try and change anything it turns off ..Very frustrating

They are the same symptoms we had. i think it was the upgrade from TB1.07 to 1.08 that caused it. I still had the contract, so talked to them. All they said was that they had installed 5.06 and it now works.

To be honest, although I really like Knowband we have actually switched to the OBC from www.presteamshop.com which just seems a little more "on it"

Sadly my website have hit rock bottom and don't really have the money to buy a template and new checkout as they are quite costly ..

i 've just seen I installed the older version .. I'll try and reinstall the latest version soon and see how that goes