Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Smile

Bug with free shipping / pick-up

Question

I have been trying to setup a pick up. After a bit trying i got it working with enabling free shipping set to no and add prices 0.000.

I am not sure if this should be the case for sure it is not working very easy this way....

Maybe a bug maybe nothing or a improvement....

Capture.JPG

8 answers to this question

Yes, but when I do it like you do it does not appear at all in the checkout. Also you need to select it but that is not possible....

ok, i think you forgot an edit in your store

go to "modules and service" -> "payments" and edit "Carrier restrictions"

Hmmm I did play around with it but it did not help. As to my understanding this only disables / enables payment modules depending on the shipping choice of the customer.

I know it works for me. is it possibly the shopcache and browser cache - have you emptied and / or disabled?

is the shipping option not available/active in the article/product (backoffice)?

I did check but when I set things as you have selected them I can not set countries (I can not tick the tick boxes). And the shipment method does not appear in the FO.

Capture.JPG

I have fixed it by setting free shipping to no in the shipping configurations screen. Then on the list where you can see all shippers i have ticked free shipping. This seems to overrule without disabling the zones and now it works.