thirty bees forum

Will this theme work with TB?

Before I purchase, can anyone verify if this theme will work with TB?

https://www.templatemonster.com/prestashop-themes/eveprest-drugstore-prestashop-theme-62336.html

https://belvg.com/blog/eveprest-the-best-advanced-multipurpose-prestashop-theme.html

I am installing those just for testing purposes but I think it just has incompatibility with thirty bees ... and I didn't tested the module yet because the theme I choose has its native blog module.

Just checked my nginx config and I'm at 200M so don't think that was it.

I just tried importing from FTP (which was giving me the other error before) but now it is giving me a TB error message of "Bad configuration file". What would that mean?

Upload size was 24M. Changed it to 240M and still the same "Bad Config File" error message.

I checked my nginx logs but they were empty. I think they're not logging properly though. I read forum post somewhere that someone said to remove the log files and reload nginx. Will try this a little later and let you know if I find anything.

Thanks!

I know!

Another question, should the theme configurator work with all themes? Because in the theme I installed, when I visit my page, the little gear icon is pretty much blacked out and when I click on it, nothing happens.

I have a ticket open with Template Monster but wanted to see if you guys knew anything.

Hi mdekker.... No, it's not there when I browse my site normally, only when I go to my site via the "My shop" link in the back office. It adds the following to the URL (?liveconfiguratortoken=39bbf55db9421f4eaee17a535fd3056d&idemployee=1&idshop=1). Nothing happens when I click on the gear icon. I'm assuming it's supposed to pop open and let me change the colors, etc that came with my theme?

Here's what the support from template monster wrote:

Please, note that you are using not the official Prestashop release, but some custom third-party version.

The color schemes of the template can be switched in the live editor of themeconfigurator module, however, this function is missing in your module. We recommend to download the official Prestashop 1.6.1.13 and install the original themeconfigurator from there.

Thanks! Now when I click on the gear icon, the configuration tool opens up but there is nothing under theme color or font. And it's not showing any other options that the demo version of the theme showed. Here is the demo https://www.templatemonster.com/demo/62336.html